Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Chris Selvig

no leída,
22 jun 2018, 10:22:1722/6/18
a cob...@googlegroups.com
I took a loop through Pueblo County yesterday afternoon and evening. The highlight was a Greater Roadrunner on Jerry Murphy Road, just south of Pinon Road. Sadly while it was still close my camera kept focusing on a cholla in front of the bird. Anyway, the first RR I’ve seen in Colorado in years, and my first in Pueblo County.
Others of interest: a single Burrowing Owl, and a second brood this spring from a Loggerhead Shrike pair I’ve been watching.
Non-avian notables: two Ornate Box Turtles near the shrikes, and live Western Rattlesnake and Massasauga in southern El Paso county.

Chris Selvig
Colorado Springs
Responder a todos
Responder al autor