Wild Turkey/Crom Lake-area

The "Nunn Guy"

Aug 22, 2014, 12:31:04 PM8/22/14
to cob...@googlegroups.com
Hi all

I photoed a Wild Turkey(!) foraging on the perimeter of a wooded lot about one mile south of Crom Lake/Pierce.  First time I've seen one up here in north Weld--I am only assuming it to be "wild" ... :-) ... you never know what folks up here have as "pets" or raised game birds.

We had two Sage Thrasher in our yard last night, too.

At Crom Lake--lots of "peeps" trying to ID them using ABA's guides:

Feel free to contribute to improving my shorebird skills when you look at them ... :-) ... :

Two videos, too:

Thanks Gary Lefko, Nunn (new email:  c o l o r a d o b i r d e r ==> A T y a h o o . c o m)--no spaces in between

http://coloradobirder.ning.com/

Mobile:  http://coloradobirder.ning.com/m