JeffCo: Brown Pelican— Chatfield State Park

Michael Lester

Apr 17, 2022, 10:33:18 AM4/17/22
to cob...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

The Brown Pelican is now at Chatfield, near South Platte Delta. Walk out as far as you can from Kingfisher lot. Currently hanging out with small group of American White Pelicans, but obscured by trees. Herony Overlook may provide unobscured looks.

Michael Lester
Littleton

Sent from my iPhone

Brian Johnson

Apr 17, 2022, 2:54:13 PM4/17/22
to Colorado Birds
At 10:20 I saw the Brown Pelican high over the Gravel Pit that the scuba divers train in. It was high and heading south. This was after seeing it high and heading north east, so it could be heading anywhere if it is not at Chatfield still.

Susan Rosine

Apr 17, 2022, 3:03:56 PM4/17/22
to Colorado Birds
I've been here at Chatfield for several hours. No one (that I've bumped into) has seen the Brown Pelican. I believe it has left Chatfield.

Susan Rosine
Brighton

Littleton appropriate