Searching for Bird Walk Leader in Loveland!

Kelley Driscoll

Feb 22, 2016, 6:29:37 PM2/22/16
to Colorado Birds

High Plains Environmental Center is looking for a bird walk leader to guide walks around Equalizer Lake in Loveland (off of 34 and Boyd Lake Road). HPEC is an environmental non-profit focusing on land management and environmental education to “Restore nature where we live, work, and play”. We have had a successful bird walk program the past several years but unfortunately none of our volunteers can lead walks this year. Bird walks will take place once a month according to your schedule. If you’re interested feel free to contact me! Thank you!

Kelley Driscoll

Loveland, CO