Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Dave Cameron

no leída,
30 may 2022, 16:02:5730/5/22
a Colorado Birds
Very busy and enjoyable birding today at Clear Creek Valley Park (Tennyson & about 58th), and Jim Baker Reservoir, just North of there, named for the mountain man of the 1800s, not Tammy Faye's husband.

In the ponds along I-76, hundreds of Swallows, including N. Rough-winged, Barn, Violet-green, and Cliff; again this year, dozens of pairs of Am. Avocets on nests-- saw one brand-new hatchling; also Mallard with babies, Canada geese with babies, Kildeer with babies, Mourning Dove with fledglings; Snowy Egrets, Great Blue Heron, Brown-headed Cowbird, Com. Grackles, many RWBBs defending nests, EC Doves, Osprey, RTHK, Yellow Warbler, Belted Kingfisher and more.

A short walk up Tennyson takes you to Jim Baker Res, where we saw 4 CATTLE EGRETS  working the grassy hill on the North side for insects.  Also Western Wood-Pewee, Pelicans, Cormorants, Western Grebe, 1 m Com.Merganser, and more.

Total of 35 species this morning.

Dave Cameron
Denver
Responder a todos