Northern Parula Report [Fort Collins, Larimer]

The "Nunn Guy"

Nov 30, 2016, 4:36:27 PM11/30/16
to Colorado Birds
Hi all

I got a call from one our scientists (and a birder of 50 years) indicating his spouse and her friend (both birders) had a Northern Parula in the yard an hour ago.  Trying to get details supposedly photos taken. Also, seeing if they allow visitors and/or at least a street and boundaries of neighborhood area.

Thanks

Gary Lefko, Nunn

Follow Me | http://coloradobirder.club/

The "Nunn Guy"

Nov 30, 2016, 6:10:37 PM11/30/16
to Colorado Birds
Update:

"Hi Gary, Yes, amazingly I did have a Parula in yard around 2:00 yesterday.  Haven't seen it yet today, was out most of morning. I am currently posting it on the Colorado Birding Society Rare Bird site.  I have quite a few photos taken from about 16-18 feet away, and am attaching a few of those. (will send in two emails, to keep size down.) I will write back if I see it again.  -C. G."

I have a few photos of it from her waiting to gain her approval to post below.

Thanks

Gary Lefko, Nunn

Follow Me | http://coloradobirder.club/

The "Nunn Guy"

Dec 1, 2016, 4:15:16 PM12/1/16
to Colorado Birds
Hi all

Northern Parula photos by owner ... http://coloradobirder.club/m/photos/home/

Still waiting to hear back if she'll entertain birders.  Seen this morning again.