F-T Fly report?

Yametazamwa mara 102
Ruka hadi kwenye ujumbe wa kwanza ambao haujasomwa

Chris Rurik

hayajasomwa,
24 Okt 2018, 11:51:5524/10/2018
kwa Colorado Birds
Hi all, I’d really appreciate a ‘yay’ or ‘nay’ report on the fork-tailed flycatcher from anyone who looks for the bird this morning. Thanks, Chris

Jared Kidder

hayajasomwa,
24 Okt 2018, 12:40:4824/10/2018
kwa Colorado Birds
On Wednesday, October 24, 2018 at 9:51:55 AM UTC-6, Chris Rurik wrote:
> Hi all, I’d really appreciate a ‘yay’ or ‘nay’ report on the fork-tailed flycatcher from anyone who looks for the bird this morning. Thanks, Chris

I was out this morning from about 815-900 along with about a dozen others. By the time that I left the bird had not yet been relocated. I checked the area behind the model homes with the blue balloons, along the pathway, and just north of the lake, where it was last seen yesterday afternoon.

Jay Hutchins

hayajasomwa,
24 Okt 2018, 12:48:4024/10/2018
kwa Colorado Birds
I was there (along with quite a few other birders) this morning at 8:00 am and again around 9:45 with no luck.  Jay

On Wednesday, October 24, 2018 at 9:51:55 AM UTC-6, Chris Rurik wrote:
Jibu wote
Mjibu mchapishaji
Sambaza
Ujumbe 0 mpya