Greater white fronted, Arapahoe

DEBORAH CARSTENSEN

Dec 26, 2020, 2:56:57 PM12/26/20
to Cobirds
I had a nice pair of greater white fronted geese on the ponds on 12/24. I know it’s a super late post, they came and they went, they weren’t there an hour later. I got frustrated when I couldn’t find them on the list for the Colorado rare bird alert list so that I couldn’t report them. I then spent a lot of time trying to get a picture on Ebird unsuccessfully despite following all the directions.
Anyway, I decided to post this even though it’s late. This is the first time I’ve seen them on the ponds this year. I am outside of Littleton city limits off Platte Canyon Road.

IMG_7159.jpg
IMG_7158.jpg