Bird Migration Explorer

90 vues

Robert Righter

non lue,
16 sept. 2022, 13:14:5216/09/2022
à cobirds
Hi:

Apparently is a new tool for exploring where and when bird species migrate. This is what we have all been waiting for and has the potential for being a tremendous tool for evaluating bird migration on a whole bunch of different levels.

I tried using it, but of course everything I clicked on nothing worked, but then again I shouldn’t be allowed to even touch a computer, given the pathetic levels of my computer skills.

It will be interesting in what others think?

Bob Righter
Denver CO

Linda Martin

non lue,
17 sept. 2022, 13:33:1317/09/2022
à Colorado Birds
It took a bit to figure it out, but the way I got started was to click on "locations" and selected "Santa Marta Mountains" in Colorado.  Then I selected "bird species" and was able to see each of the species that migrate near.  Some are labeled ""tracked"; choose one of those and the map will load and automatically play with a time line along the bottom showing migration paths.  I still need to explore more, but hope that helps.

Linda Martin
Greeley, CO
Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur