Brant in Fort Collins on 19Nov2021 (Larimer)

已查看 174 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Dave

未读,
2021年11月19日 16:03:322021/11/19
收件人 Colorado Birds
There is a black Brant at Fort Collins City Park (Sheldon Lake). It is hiding within approximately 500 white-cheeked geese and is similar in size to a cackling. Last time I saw it, it was in the northeast corner.

Dave Leatherman
Fort Collins

Sent from my iPhone

John Shenot

未读,
2021年11月20日 15:39:392021/11/20
收件人 Colorado Birds
The Brant located and reported by Dave Leatherman on 11/19 is present again this afternoon at Sheldon Lake in City Park, Fort Collins. Seen by many but I didn't see any updates here.

John Shenot
Fort Collins, CO

Paul Ode

未读,
2021年11月27日 16:22:312021/11/27
收件人 Colorado Birds
Found a (another?) Brant at the pond near the entrance to the ELC (CSU Environmental Learning Center) around noon today. In among the 2000+ Canada/Cackling Geese. Also with one Greater White-fronted and at least 3 Snow Geese.  Took off (towards Rigden Reservoir) before I could get photos. Maybe the same as the Sheldon Lake (City Park) bird? or maybe a different individual?

Paul Ode
Ft. Collins, CO
回复全部
回复作者