Long-billed Curlew [Weld]

The "Nunn Guy"

Jun 26, 2017, 11:19:51 AM6/26/17
to Colorado Birds
Hi all

I saw a group of six Long-billed Curlew on Pawnee National Grassland yesterday.  There were along Weld CR 69 about .5m north of the Swainson's Hawk interpretive sign-both (sign and birds) on west.

McCown's Longspur are all over the place-both side of Weld CR 104-just west of the longspur interpretive sign. I also saw two Chestnut-collared Longspurs, too.

Burrowing owl pair above nest right along Weld CR 96-.1m east of the Lining the Nest interpretive sign on south.

Seven Great-tailed Grackles at Weld CR 84 marsh just west of Weld CR 31 in Pierce.

Photos:  http://coloradobirder.club/m/photos/browse/album/Pawnee-NG-06-25-2017/

Thanks, Gary Lefko, Nunn
http://coloradobirder.club/

The "Nunn Guy"

Jun 26, 2017, 12:27:35 PM6/26/17
to Colorado Birds
Forgot, I also saw two of the immature Lesser Black-backed Gull at Windsor Lake yesterday, too.  Thanks Gary Lefko, Nunn
http://coloradobirder.club/