Lincoln's Sparrow? Need ID Help - west Centennial, Arapahoe County

28 visualizações
Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

kevyg...@aol.com

não lida,
12 de mai. de 2020, 10:32:4812/05/2020
para cob...@googlegroups.com
Hello Fellow Birders,

This little thing has been visiting my little townhouse yard near Holly and Arapahoe in west Centennial for about a week now.  I finally got a good-enough (I hope) picture of it to ask for identification help.  I think it's a Lincoln's Sparrow.  Photo attached.

Keep Smilin',
Kevin

Sent from my Remington Rand Typewriter via my Rotary Dial Wall Phone

DSC_0562.JPG

Bryan Guarente

não lida,
12 de mai. de 2020, 10:58:2812/05/2020
para kevyg...@aol.com, Cobirds
Good enough photos to do this analysis.  Looks good for a Lincoln's.  Has fine streaking on the chest.  A bit of a yellow wash in the malar stripe area and spilling a bit onto the chest.  Overall gray background on the head with medium brown head and eye stripes.

Bryan Guarente
Meteorologist/Instructional Designer
UCAR/The COMET Program
Boulder, CO