White-crowned Sparrows in west Centennial, Arapahoe County

kevyg...@aol.com

Apr 26, 2018, 12:26:26 PM4/26/18
to cob...@googlegroups.com
Hello Fellow Birders,

   Two White-crowned Sparrows are currently hitting the suet in my little townhouse yard in west Centennial, near Holly & Arapahoe.  I don't think I've ever seen them in my yard before.

Keep Smilin',
Kevin

Sent from my Remington Rand Typewriter via my Rotary Dial Wall Phone

Tracy Rackauskas

Apr 27, 2018, 4:31:08 PM4/27/18
to Colorado Birds
Cool! We've had three White-crowned Sparrows in our yard in Denver (near Colfax & Monaco) all week -- first time I've seen them here. They're hanging out with the House Sparrows and eating bird seed off the ground. Exciting!

Cheers,
Tracy Rackauskas
Denver