Leucistic Junco??? west Centennial in Arapahoe County

kevyg...@aol.com

Feb 16, 2018, 3:18:27 PM2/16/18
to cob...@googlegroups.com
Hello Fellow Birders,

   This little guy just flew into my little townhouse yard in west Centennial near Holly & Arapahoe, tried unsuccessfully to land on a tube feeder, fluttered to the ground and scampered around gobbling up stuff on the ground for about five minutes, then was gone.  I'm guessing it's a leucistic junco, but that's just a wild guess.  Any help would be much appreciated!  I have a few more pix but these 3 are the best.

Keep Smilin',
Kevin

Sent from my Remington Rand Typewriter via my Rotary Dial Wall Phone

DSC_0175.JPG
DSC_0184.JPG
DSC_0188.JPG