Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Ben S

no leída,
24 oct 2017, 17:45:0224/10/17
a Colorado Birds
Hi all -
I was in my backyard (Centennial, Arapahoe County) about 15 minutes ago and was greeted by the distinctive rattling, grunting calls of Sandhill Cranes. At first I couldn't see them but soon I saw 65 of them flying south probably hundreds of feet up. Nice species for my yard! Other present this morning include four, YES four Woodhouse's Scrub-Jays, and a handsome Red-breasted Nuthatch, as well as three varities of Junco, including a Slate-colored Junco. I have been following the recent reports of Steller's Jays in urban Arapahoe County these last couple weeks. I have been hoping a Steller's Jay would find my yard what with all the Blue and Woodhouse's Scrub-Jays coming here daily. No such luck yet.

Ben Sampson
Centennial, CO
Responder a todos
Responder al autor