Common Merganser addendum, Arapahoe County

Visto 36 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Deborah Carstensen

no leída,
19 mar 2015, 23:06:2719/3/15
a Cobirds
I read my email that I sent out and realized what an awful job I did of proofreading Siri… Geez, I thought I looked it over before I send it but obviously I wasn't very thorough!

I wanted to mention that a neighbor of mine watched the same behavior with the female merganser post copulation (I'm referring to the female merganser floating "lifeless" on the water) and she timed it for 10 minutes. She was certain the bird had actually died.
When the time of lying in the water is over, the female merganser simply picks up her head and the pair paddle off together.
Deb Carstensen, Arapahoe County

Sent from my iPhone
Responder a todos
Responder al autor