Woodcock?

Deborah Carstensen

Feb 1, 2015, 12:53:39 AM2/1/15
to Cobirds
I'm thinking about heading up to Fort Collins to try to find the Woodcock. Has anyone seen him in the last couple of days and where did you see him? I have information from the earlier posts of where people or seen him but nothing lately.

Thanks, Deb Carstensen, Littleton, Arapahoe County.

Sent from my iPhone

Adam Johnson

Feb 1, 2015, 3:23:56 AM2/1/15
to cob...@googlegroups.com
I went out there yesterday (Saturday) morning around 11am and didn't find it. The ranger also said he hadn't seen it in about a week.

Adam- Fort Collins

ronbco

Feb 1, 2015, 9:10:11 AM2/1/15
to cob...@googlegroups.com
I looked for 45min to an hr on each of monday and tuesday morning with no success.

Ron Bolton
Berthoud