Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Marcia Canter

no leída,
30 dic 2017, 13:53:5330/12/17
a Colorado Birds
Hi CoBirders
I was able to relocate the Black Phoebe today at about 9:55 at the sewage treatment plant along the S. Platte in Adams County. It was just at the bridge that crosses the Platte there. I had good views as it was flycatching and returning to the same location. Black with white belly that forms a peak towards chest. Head feathers are somewhat raised in back.
Bob Canter, Denver

Christy P

no leída,
2 ene 2018, 11:58:002/1/18
a boma...@gmail.com,Colorado Birds
The Black Phoebe was still present at approx. 3:30 yesterday afternoon, same location on the South Platte. Incidentally - this is an excellent waterfowl and gull viewing location. Between the wastewater ponds about 0.25-0.5 mile further northward along the trail and the outfall with warmer, churning water it seems to really attract a lot of birdlife. If anyone else makes the trip to this spot, I’d encourage you to carry on along the trail.

That said, it is the SP River in Denver, so prepare for the high potential of a homeless population also.

Christy Payne,
Wheat Ridge

Christy Payne, CWB
Wheat Ridge