clusterhat V2.5, raspberry pi zero W, network boot

Ted Serreyn

Aug 28, 2022, 5:46:56 PM8/28/22
to ClusterHAT
I'm struggling getting the pi zero W to network boot with no sd card.

Is there an issue running the cluster controller (raspberry pi 4) in 64 bit mode, but the pnpdes in 32 bit?

I've copied the 32 boot directory to /var/lib/clusterctrl/boot

the first and second stage boot completes, but it sits waiting for  Waiting for BCM2835?

Ted Serreyn