Ant colony optimization

Yogita Raghav

Jan 29, 2022, 10:38:54 AM1/29/22
to cloudsim
I want to work on Ant colony optimization algorithm. Can anyone please suggest me from where i can get the information related to it.

Varun

Jan 29, 2022, 11:24:35 AM1/29/22
to clou...@googlegroups.com
It is a technique to solve problem like vm-pm mapping
You can develop an algorithm based on aco to solve vm placement

It start with many random solutions than search the best one among those solution
Sent from my iPhone