Hybrid of meta heauristic techniques

Ravi Mehra

Jul 25, 2020, 8:38:38 AM7/25/20
to cloudsim
How to make hybrid of two meta heuristic techniques like pso+aco or gwo+fpa or any. Suggest me.

Hamed Akrami

Jul 25, 2020, 1:42:31 PM7/25/20
to clou...@googlegroups.com
Would you explain more? Do you have  the algorithm and just want to implement it? or want to create a new hybrid algorithm?

On Sat, Jul 25, 2020 at 5:08 PM Ravi Mehra <rvi...@gmail.com> wrote:
How to make hybrid of two meta heuristic techniques like pso+aco or gwo+fpa or any. Suggest me.

Ravi Mehra

Jul 25, 2020, 9:38:47 PM7/25/20
to clou...@googlegroups.com
I have algorithms , means their core code and want to integrate two algorithms so as to enhance the performance of virtual machines.

I want to integrate grey wolf optimization and flower polination algorithm.

And intend to apply them in task scheduling.

SS

Jul 25, 2020, 11:34:59 PM7/25/20
to cloudsim
Recently i am learning the basics of implementing the metaheuristic scheduling algorithms in cloudsim.
I will be very thankful for your help and support.
please share the core code of the following metaheuristic scheduling algorithm you have.
1. Act Colony Optimization
2. Particle Swarm Optimization
3.  Grey wolf optimization and
4. Flower pollination algorithm

Hope those code will help me to understand better and enhance my knowledge about implementing the metaheuristic scheduling algorithms in cloudsim.

Ravi Mehra

Jul 25, 2020, 11:37:32 PM7/25/20
to clou...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for your reply sir, please tell me you mail address .

Message has been deleted

roy imran

Jul 26, 2020, 1:12:48 AM7/26/20
to clou...@googlegroups.com
Ravi Mehra,

Sir, share the codes of metaheuristic algorithms also with me , I will be thanful.   royim...@gmail.com

On Sun, Jul 26, 2020 at 8:46 AM SS <ers...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thank you so much for your response. My email id is ers...@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you.

Hamed Akrami

Jul 26, 2020, 3:07:28 AM7/26/20
to clou...@googlegroups.com
I think that if you can share your main article that we know the main grey wolf algorithm, it helps us more.
Thank you

Dr. Niranjan Lal

Jul 27, 2020, 12:47:06 PM7/27/20
to clou...@googlegroups.com
E56gt8rrufify4 757777544478865689a ,,,"3👍4#(+%&4👌👌👌👌💐💐+_)_&_+-₹6^#6155464779 ##

555427315116742374267172673@₹-~_+|$|+÷÷₹₹*|-546835

On Sat 25 Jul, 2020, 6:08 PM Ravi Mehra, <rvi...@gmail.com> wrote:
How to make hybrid of two meta heuristic techniques like pso+aco or gwo+fpa or any. Suggest me.

Message has been deleted

Ravi Mehra

sakher ahmed

Jul 30, 2020, 8:33:02 AM7/30/20
to clou...@googlegroups.com, rvi...@gmail.com
Sir, could you share the codes of metaheuristic algorithms also with me ?, I will be thankful.   succ...@gmail.com

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cloudsim/36fccef6-217c-42e3-a4a3-ce4d52a3eafco%40googlegroups.com.

rouv ronem

Aug 8, 2020, 3:45:12 PM8/8/20
to cloudsim
hi I would compare   three different algorithum of tasks schelduing in  cloudsim how I can do this with same configuration of cloudsim ( same VM characteristic and tasks characteristic and datacentre characteristic) somone hae idee how i can do this look at my code below
please i need help

       try {
int num_user = 1; // number of grid users
Calendar calendar = Calendar.getInstance();
boolean trace_flag = false; // mean trace events

// Initialize the CloudSim library
CloudSim.init(num_user, calendar, trace_flag);

// Second step: Create Datacenters
// Datacenters are the resource providers in CloudSim. We need at
// list one of them to run a CloudSim simulation
@SuppressWarnings("unused")
Datacenter datacenter0 = data.createDatacenter("Datacenter_0");
@SuppressWarnings("unused")
Datacenter datacenter1 = data.createDatacenter("Datacenter_1");
@SuppressWarnings("unused")
// Third step: Create Broker

        org.cloudbus.cloudsim.DatacenterBroker broker = createBroker("broker1");
int brokerId = broker.getId();
                    vmlist = vmclass.createVM(brokerId,10); // creating 20 vms

cloudletList = cloudletclass.createCloudlet(brokerId,10);
                 //     GlobalBroker globalBroker = new GlobalBroker("GlobalBroker");
 TSgaParetoAgrégationSolution ts2 = new TSgaParetoAgrégationSolution();// algo numbre one

 TSgaParetoRandomSolution ts3= new TSgaParetoRandomSolution();  // algo numbre two

 TSgaAgrégationSolution ts1 = new TSgaAgrégationSolution();// algo numbre three
                      //ts1.main(args);

          ArrayList<Gene> result = new ArrayList<Gene>();

result = ts2.GA(vmlist,cloudletList);

for(int i=0;i<result.size();i++){
                Log.printLine(result.get(i).getCloudletFromGene().getCloudletId()+" "+result.get(i).getVmFromGene().getUid());
                }
List<Cloudlet> finalcloudletList = new ArrayList<Cloudlet>();
List<Vm> finalvmlist = new ArrayList<Vm>();Log.printLine("resultat trouve");

for(int i=0;i<result.size();i++)
{
finalcloudletList.add(result.get(i).getCloudletFromGene());
finalvmlist.add(result.get(i).getVmFromGene());
}

broker.submitVmList(finalvmlist);

broker.submitCloudletList(finalcloudletList);

// Fifth step: Starts the simulation
CloudSim.startSimulation();

// Final step: Print results when simulation is over
List<Cloudlet> newList = broker.getCloudletReceivedList();

                  CloudSim.stopSimulation();

                          printCloudletList(newList);
                          result = ts2.GA(vmlist,cloudletList); // algo numbre 2

for(int i=0;i<result.size();i++){
                Log.printLine(result.get(i).getCloudletFromGene().getCloudletId()+" "+result.get(i).getVmFromGene().getUid());
                }

for(int i=0;i<result.size();i++)
{
finalcloudletList.add(result.get(i).getCloudletFromGene());
finalvmlist.add(result.get(i).getVmFromGene());
}

broker.submitVmList(finalvmlist);

broker.submitCloudletList(finalcloudletList);

// Fifth step: Starts the simulation
CloudSim.startSimulation();

// Final step: Print results when simulation is over
newList = broker.getCloudletReceivedList();

                  CloudSim.stopSimulation();

result = ts3.GA(vmlist,cloudletList); // algo numbre 3

for(int i=0;i<result.size();i++){
                Log.printLine(result.get(i).getCloudletFromGene().getCloudletId()+" "+result.get(i).getVmFromGene().getUid());
                }

for(int i=0;i<result.size();i++)
{
finalcloudletList.add(result.get(i).getCloudletFromGene());
finalvmlist.add(result.get(i).getVmFromGene());
}

broker.submitVmList(finalvmlist);

broker.submitCloudletList(finalcloudletList);

// Fifth step: Starts the simulation
CloudSim.startSimulation();

// Final step: Print results when simulation is over
newList = broker.getCloudletReceivedList();

                  CloudSim.stopSimulation();

                    } catch (Exception e) {
e.printStackTrace();

Ravi Mehra

Aug 8, 2020, 9:34:35 PM8/8/20
to clou...@googlegroups.com
Which algorithms you want to compare?
This seem GA here.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cloudsim/e675721d-d239-40c3-aebd-8cf997652dd7o%40googlegroups.com.

rouv ronem

Aug 9, 2020, 9:21:08 AM8/9/20
to cloudsim
i would compare 3 different version of GA with same configuration of cloudsim( same VMs characteristic and tasks characteristic and datacentre characteristic ) you can send me your skype id Sir and thnx for y help
Message has been deleted

mufe...@gmail.com

Sep 2, 2020, 6:57:23 AM9/2/20
to cloudsim
can you plz share the java code for ACO, PSO with me too mufe...@gmail.com

Nikhil Sathish

Dec 4, 2020, 5:44:28 PM12/4/20
to cloudsim
Hi.. could you please share the grey wolf optimization code with me at the earliest. This is very urgent.

Thank you
Nikhil Sathish

Kouidri Siham

Jul 4, 2021, 4:26:23 AM7/4/21