Use pictures

Anna-Karin Wennerberg Ellers

Jun 25, 2020, 3:25:45 PM6/25/20
to Closure Library Discuss
Hello,
I found an online picture that I would like to use. The only source I can find is "The Closure Library Authors". Does someone know if it's legal to use the picture, or how I can find the creator of the picture?
Thanks in advance!
Anna-Karin

nick...@google.com

Jun 25, 2020, 3:28:54 PM6/25/20
to Closure Library Discuss
Could you include a link to the picture you're curious about?

Anna-Karin Wennerberg Ellers

Jun 26, 2020, 2:35:52 AM6/26/20
to closure-lib...@googlegroups.com

Vänliga hälsningar/Best Regards

Anna-Karin Wennerberg Ellers
Tel. +46 721 997679
E-mail:
anna...@gmail.com

nick...@google.com

Jun 26, 2020, 3:55:53 AM6/26/20
to Closure Library Discuss
We definitely don't own that photo. My best guess is that you're seeing the copyright notice for our code, some of which is used in the Image Search web page.

Perhaps try contacting the doctor who created that presentation.

Anna-Karin Wennerberg Ellers

Jun 26, 2020, 4:36:37 AM6/26/20
to closure-lib...@googlegroups.com
Ok, I’ll try that. Thanks for your help!

BR
Anna-Karin

--
Vänliga hälsningar