Creating 'aligntext' dropdwon similar to gmail editor

abcd efg

Jun 24, 2020, 10:20:43 AM6/24/20
to Closure Compiler Discuss
Hi , I am playing around with closure editor example which has alignment like below.

Any help regarding how to create drop down kind of alignment similar to gmail browser client as shown below? I am I am trying to create a menu ,since Menu accepts only menuitems, I am unable to add the individual buttons to menu.

Laura Harker

Jun 24, 2020, 11:53:07 AM6/24/20
to closure-lib...@googlegroups.com, prahl...@gmail.com
+closure-lib...@googlegroups.com

Moving closure-compiler-discuss to bcc.

Jean Dubrulle

Oct 12, 2020, 12:41:55 PM10/12/20
to Closure Compiler Discuss
Hey, did you manage to achieve this? I'm trying to do the same thing.
Regards,

James Wright

Oct 12, 2020, 1:26:01 PM10/12/20
to closure-comp...@googlegroups.com