ANN: ClojureScript 1.10.741

David Nolen

Apr 24, 2020, 1:10:56 PM4/24/20
to clojure, clojur...@googlegroups.com
ClojureScript, the Clojure compiler that emits JavaScript source code.

Please refer to the announce post for the details:

This release also features a significant enhancement when building against node_modules:

As always, feedback welcome!

David

Rangel Spasov

Apr 25, 2020, 1:45:35 AM4/25/20
to ClojureScript
Just tried bumping up my React Native project to 1.10.741.

The compilation seems to get stuck (doesn't finish, I waited a bunch and usually only takes a few seconds) at the following warnings (which are new, do not appear with ClojureScript 1.10.597).

[Figwheel:WARNING] Compile Warning: Use of undeclared Var goog.structs/Map  target/public/cljs-out/ios/taoensso/encore.cljs   line:2683  column:16
[Figwheel:WARNING] Compile Warning: Use of undeclared Var goog.net.XhrIo/send  target/public/cljs-out/ios/figwheel/repl.cljc   line:313  column:8
[Figwheel:WARNING] Compile Warning: Use of undeclared Var goog.net.XhrIo/send  target/public/cljs-out/ios/figwheel/repl.cljc   line:516  column:11
[Figwheel:WARNING] Compile Warning: Use of undeclared Var goog.net.XhrIo/send  target/public/cljs-out/ios/figwheel/repl.cljc   line:313  column:8
[Figwheel:WARNING] Compile Warning: Use of undeclared Var goog.net.XhrIo/send  target/public/cljs-out/ios/figwheel/repl.cljc   line:516  column:11

It might be a Figwheel issue but I'm not sure, decided to post here in case somebody has a similar problem or a solution.

Tim Visher

Apr 25, 2020, 4:56:43 PM4/25/20
to Clojure, clojurescript@googlegroups.com MList, David Nolen
On Fri, Apr 24, 2020 at 9:04 PM Ag Ibragimov <agzam.i...@gmail.com> wrote:
Some people have no idea how awesome it is to see David Nolen working on Clojurescript again. That is so cool!

😍

David Nolen

Apr 27, 2020, 7:59:04 PM4/27/20
to clojur...@googlegroups.com
There are some issues with Figwheel and the latest releases that need to be sorted out. Bruce Hauman is aware and on it.

David