[JOB] backend clojure dev in Austin

Marc Limotte

Mar 1, 2021, 10:41:07 AM3/1/21
to clo...@googlegroups.com
Skipp.co is seeking a Clojure developer in Austin, TX.

We are an early-stage, VC-backed startup using AI and data-driven development to make home renovation predictable. Think "Instant Kitchen" or "Instant Bathroom" through a touchless, digital process. We're using Clojure (of course), Clojurescript, Datomic, AWS, and more.

If you're interested and to see more information, see: https://angel.co/company/skipp-3/jobs/1213491-clojure-developer

Marc Limotte
CTO and Co-founder, Skipp Technologies

Prikshet Sharma

Mar 1, 2021, 1:39:35 PM3/1/21
to clo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Marc
I'm interested in the job and have attached my resume.
Thanks
Prit Sharma

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/clojure/CAAQjde7QDToWqpKPmzTJUUXJDzsHG9psVpb6t9vdyV-DpBtX7g%40mail.gmail.com.
resume.pdf

Marc Limotte

Mar 3, 2021, 9:25:04 AM3/3/21
to clo...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Prikshet.  I'll follow up off-list.

Marc