NEED HELP

Anmol Mohak

Sep 3, 2022, 12:50:48 PM9/3/22
to CLIPSESG
I am very new to CLIPS SOftware and not able to understand it.
Is there any video tutorial from basics?

CLIPS Support

Sep 3, 2022, 1:17:53 PM9/3/22
to CLIPSESG
There are a few videos on youtube.

Wade Schuette

Sep 3, 2022, 1:24:31 PM9/3/22
to clip...@googlegroups.com

On Sat, Sep 3, 2022 at 11:50 AM Anmol Mohak <mohakan...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am very new to CLIPS SOftware and not able to understand it.
Is there any video tutorial from basics?

--> IF YOU NO LONGER WANT TO RECEIVE EMAIL <--
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/CLIPSESG?hl=en
Click on "Edit my membership" link.
Select the "No Email" radio button.
Click the "Save these settings" button.

--> IF YOU WANT TO UNSUBSCRIBE <--
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/CLIPSESG?hl=en
Sign in
Click on "Edit my membership" link.
Click the "Unsubscribe" button.
Note: This appears to be the most reliable way to unsubscribe

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CLIPSESG" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/clipsesg/286b603e-f3b3-4c41-9180-d753db5f355fn%40googlegroups.com.

Delfor Hernán Castro

Sep 3, 2022, 1:24:32 PM9/3/22
to CLIPSESG

Delfor Hernán Castro

Sep 3, 2022, 1:24:32 PM9/3/22
to CLIPSESG
On official clips' website [English only]