Bob Samuel's proper address for Clio's Psyche/Psychohistory Forum?

Paul Elovitz

Mar 27, 2021, 3:52:56 PM3/27/21
to Robert Samuels
Hi Bob,
   It is good to get your check.  ON your check the address was 415 Guttierrez Street  Samta Barbara CA  93101 and hand written on the envelope, somewhat hard to read, it was 6824 Shadowbrook Coletta, CA 93117.  Is the second correct and which should I use?
Paul
Paul H. Elovitz, PhD, Historian, Research Psychoanalyst, Professor, Director of the Psychohistory Forum, and Editor, Clio's Psyche
Author of The Making of Psychohistory: Origins, Controversies, and Pioneering Contributors (Routledge Publisher)

Michael Britton

Mar 27, 2021, 5:19:54 PM3/27/21
to clios...@googlegroups.com
Hi Paul,
This email came to me likely by accident. Just letting you know to make sure it got to its actually intended person!
I hope you're well and that Gerry is doing okay.  Have you had the vaccine?
I'll know more how the chemo is affecting my tumors this coming Thursday.  Fingers crossed.
Mike Britton

--
<><><>

Paul Elovitz

Mar 27, 2021, 9:57:56 PM3/27/21
to Cliospsyche Google listserv
Hi Mike,
  Thanks for letting me know that I messed up and sent it Googlegroups.  I hope you get good news on your tumors this coming week.  Geri and I have been vaccinated.
Best regards,