Session with Michael Eigen

Ken Fuchsman

Apr 9, 2021, 10:29:13 AM4/9/21
to clios...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Attached is an invite to a session with Mike Eigen this Sunday.  If you would like to attend, let me know.

Ken
EIGEN FLYER VERSION 2.jpg

Brigitte DEMEURE

Apr 10, 2021, 3:07:57 PM4/10/21
to clios...@googlegroups.com

Thank you Ken, I would be interested.

Wish you a nice evening

Best wishes

Brigitte

envoyé : 9 avril 2021 à 16:28
de : Ken Fuchsman <kfuc...@gmail.com>
à : clios...@googlegroups.com
objet : [cliospsyche] Session with Michael Eigen

--
<><><>

Ken Fuchsman

Apr 10, 2021, 3:13:50 PM4/10/21
to clios...@googlegroups.com

Brigitte

You are registered for Sunday’s meeting. Below you will find the link to the April 11th session with Mike Eigen, which will go from 11:00 am to 12:45 pm New York Time.  It will be held on the Go To Meeting platform, which is not much different from Zoom.  Training for using Go To Meeting will be held from 10:00 am to 11:00 am on Sunday.  You can access the training by clicking on the link below.

Dr. Eigen will speak for 40 to 45 minutes, followed by a bathroom break, then a ten-minute response by each of the two panelists, Keri Cohen and Loray Daws.  There will then be a period of about 15 minutes of conversation between the three of them.

This session is being held to celebrate the publication of Healing, Rebirth, and the Work of Michael Eigen, published in March by Routledge, and edited by myself and Keri Cohen.  It consists of Michael Eigen’s “Rebirth” essay, and 19 other papers on his work, including essays by Keri Cohen and Loray Daws.

If before the meeting, you have any questions email me.  On Sunday, if you have any concerns text me at 860-309-8848.

Healing, Rebirth and the Work of Michael Eigen

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/758249837

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (224) 501-3412
Access Code: 758-249-837

Ken

Brigitte DEMEURE

Apr 10, 2021, 3:49:54 PM4/10/21
to clios...@googlegroups.com

Thank you very much !!!

envoyé : 10 avril 2021 à 21:13

objet : Re: [cliospsyche] Session with Michael Eigen