From Jack Szaluta

Jack Szaluta

Nov 16, 2021, 3:18:09 PM11/16/21
How are you? I hope you're well and staying safe out there. I need a favor. I'll be glad if you can be of help.

Thanks,
Dr. Jacques Szaluta
USMMA

Norman Simms

Nov 16, 2021, 3:29:26 PM11/16/21
to clios...@googlegroups.com
Good to hear from you, Jacques.

What do you need done?  I am here,. but locked in at thome, not just because of the Pandemic, but old age and ill health.

Norman

--
<><><>

Brian D'Agostino

Nov 16, 2021, 3:40:31 PM11/16/21
to Clio's Psyche Forum
Let's be sure that Jack's email hasn't been hacked.  This is probably a scam, folks.  The Clio's Psyche discussion group is not where Jack would post a personal message asking for help, addressed to no one in particular.

Norman Simms

Nov 16, 2021, 3:42:24 PM11/16/21
to clios...@googlegroups.com
It is pretty vague. \, scam or not.

Ken Fuchsman

Nov 16, 2021, 3:58:49 PM11/16/21
to clios...@googlegroups.com
The message is not from Jacques. His daughter says Jacques email has been hacked.

Sent from my iPhone

Norman Simms

Nov 16, 2021, 4:34:46 PM11/16/21
to clios...@googlegroups.com