Tempeval-2016 access to clinical data

Sara Rabhi

Oct 16, 2019, 5:36:05 AM10/16/19
to clinical-tempeval
Hi,

I am working on temporal relations extraction from french clinical notes but I want to confirm the models I am testing on the THYME dataset. Could you, please, explain to me the process to get the access to this corpus ?

I have already filled the google form 4months ago and I am still waiting for an answer.

Thank you so much for your help !

Bethard, Steven John - (bethard)

Oct 17, 2019, 12:22:47 PM10/17/19
to Sara Rabhi, clinical-tempeval

The correct place to request the data is now http://center.healthnlp.org/. Unfortunately, as I understand it, they are having staffing problems and are currently unable to distribute data. I would still make a request there so that they are aware that there is still significant demand for this dataset.

Steve