Notification of Paper Acceptance for video compression track

Zhang Jinchi

Apr 6, 2021, 11:35:47 PM4/6/21
to Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
Dear Organizers

            Has the notice of paper acceptance been announced? we have not received any notice of paper acceptance until today,  does it mean that our paper was not accepted?
Our result looks good in the leaderboard of validaition set .Could we know the specific reason for not accepting?

Best Regards
Jinchi

Khawar Islam

Apr 7, 2021, 12:04:57 AM4/7/21
to Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
Dear Jinchi,

I am also waiting for the paper announcement. I think they haven't sent any email about paper acceptance/notification yet.

Regards,
Khawar

George Toderici

Apr 7, 2021, 3:10:46 AM4/7/21
to Khawar Islam, Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
I just emailed everyone that we're running behind because we don't have all the reviews in. In fact several papers only got a single review in by now.

George