The address of the challenge only paper

Zhang Jinchi

Jun 14, 2021, 10:55:06 PM6/14/21
to Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
Dear Nick
        Where can we find our challenge only paper on the website of CLIC ?
        We didn't find our paper on the website:            https://openaccess.thecvf.com/CVPR2021_workshops/CLIC

Best Regards
Jinchi

Shangyin Gao

Jun 14, 2021, 11:26:42 PM6/14/21
to Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
We also didn't find ours (paper ID: 19).

Best,
Shangyin

Lucas Theis

Jun 15, 2021, 10:36:27 AM6/15/21
to Shangyin Gao, Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
The challenge papers will be released on the website later this week.

Lucas Theis

Jun 18, 2021, 5:15:42 PM6/18/21
to Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
All papers – including the challenge papers not appearing in the CVPR proceedings – are now published here:
http://compression.cc/publications/