Missing link for the IEEE Electronic Copyright Form in CMT?

Théo Ladune

Apr 12, 2021, 8:40:52 AM4/12/21
to Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)

Hi,

The link to submit the IEEE Electronic Copyright Form seems to be missing. According to the CLIC Camera-Ready Submission Instruction (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tet-6vPVThnqUBH6kgO52roaIpTxiEmtrM-gB-G6izw/edit?usp=sharing), there should be a link in CMT author console, but I can't find it.

Could you please indicate me how to submit the IEEE Electronic Copyright Form?

Thanks,

Théo

Nick Johnston

Apr 12, 2021, 1:07:07 PM4/12/21
to Théo Ladune, Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
For the "Challenge Only Accepts", since they are not going to be in the CVPR proceedings, only hosted on compression.cc, the IEEE Copyright Form is not needed.

If you had non - "Challenge Only Accepts", please send me an e-mail directly so we can debug this further.

Thanks!

=====================
Nick Johnston
Software Engineer
Machine Intelligence, Compression

Théo Ladune

Apr 12, 2021, 1:40:36 PM4/12/21
to Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
It was indeed a "Challenge only" paper. Thanks for you quick response.

Théo

高歌

Apr 13, 2021, 6:51:08 AM4/13/21
to Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
Hi
We got 'challenge only accepts' but is required to upload the IEEE copyright form via CMT. Could you please confirm and get back to us? Thank you. Also, I wonder if it is possible for us to include new/additional experimental results in our camera-ready version, and is there a chance for us to reply to the reviews?

Thanks

DWH

Apr 14, 2021, 9:23:34 AM4/14/21
to Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
Hi Nick,
I'm one of the authors of the paper with ID #21. In META-REVIEW QUESTIONS 2, we got an "Accept" rather than "Challenge Only Accepts" while we don't find the option to submit the copyright. I wonder whether it is a bug or not.

Thanks!

在2021年4月13日星期二 UTC+8 上午1:07:07<Nick> 写道:

Nick Johnston

Apr 16, 2021, 1:31:15 PM4/16/21
to DWH, Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
I have e-mailed the CVPR Workshop Chairs to see why this would not be available for the correct paper. Since they are responsible for setting up this portion, there's limited control I have over this portion.

Nick Johnston

Apr 16, 2021, 3:19:41 PM4/16/21
to Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
This should be addressed, it appears as if the IEEE Copyright wasn't configured correctly for all tracks.