Registration

Zhang Jinchi

Feb 2, 2021, 3:42:44 AM2/2/21
to Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
Dear Organizers

Do we need to register to participate in this contest? We have already registered in the “submit” option. And we wonder if we need other additional registrations to make sure that we are qulified for the contest.

Best regards
Jinchi

Lucas Theis

Feb 2, 2021, 5:22:41 AM2/2/21
to Zhang Jinchi, Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
Hi Jinchi,

Registering (and submitting a decoder) is enough to participate in the contest. Good luck!

Lucas