No module named 'joblib'

ephi...@yahoo.com

Nov 1, 2018, 5:49:23 PM11/1/18
to cleverhans dev
I'm rerunning mnist_tutorial_tf.py from a fresh install and found the following error.

  File "C:\ProgramData\Miniconda3\envs\tensorflow\Lib\site-packages\cleverhans\serial.py", line 9, in <module>

import joblib
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'joblib'

Is this call to "import joblib" critical? I can not find joblib.py in the cleverhans folders.
Please advise.
Arnold

Ian Goodfellow

Nov 1, 2018, 5:51:59 PM11/1/18
to ephi...@yahoo.com, cleverh...@googlegroups.com
joblib is a 3rd party package. You can probably install it by running

pip install --user joblib

If you post a longer backtrace, it'd be easier to tell whether the tutorial really needs that particular dependency

ephi...@yahoo.com

Nov 1, 2018, 5:58:08 PM11/1/18
to cleverhans dev
Thank you for your rapid response. Problem is fixed. Sorry... I cleared my screen after installing joblib so I don't have the rest of the backtrace to show you.
Thanks again for your help
Arnold