Tell me how to cast my music to my ChromeCast from Clementine music player...

Luc Deschenes

Jul 20, 2020, 10:35:09 AM7/20/20
to Clementine Music Player
I use Clementine on Ubuntu to listen to my music and I like it because I can control it from my smartphone with the app. But I would like one more feature, if possible

Is their a way to send my music from Clementine thru my network to a casting devices such as Google Nest, Google home, Chromecast or Alexa?

Is their a project for a pluggin, a addon or a patch for  music player to be able to cast my music...?

Do you know of an alternative way to help clementine to do this task?

Will Clementine evolve toward this technology?

Or what other similar software would you recommand to do  allthose tasks and more?

BOuzzi

Garthhh

Jul 21, 2020, 6:00:06 AM7/21/20
to Clementine Music Player
Vlc will cast
Use clementine to copy playlist to device [external memory], play/cast with vlc