Small text on big screen

Alberto Venuti

Nov 3, 2022, 2:18:15 PM11/3/22
to Clementine Music Player
Hi, I have been using clementine for a while and is really good.
I have now bought a 32" screen and I have found that all text is way too small, and I haven't found a way to increase the font size.
I checked the settings and I managed to increase the font size for the lyrics, but everything else is still really small. Is there a way to change the font size for everything so it's easier to read?
Please see screenshot

ThanksClementine-small-text.png

Garthhh

Nov 4, 2022, 1:46:58 PM11/4/22
to Clementine Music Player
What operating system?
What desktop environment?

alb673

Nov 4, 2022, 2:00:41 PM11/4/22
to clementi...@googlegroups.com
Sorry would have helped if I mentioned it in my post...🙄

Linux Mint 20.3 Cinnamon
Cinnamon version 5.2.7

Thanks

Sent from my Galaxy

Alberto Venuti

Nov 13, 2022, 9:09:13 AM11/13/22
to Clementine Music Player
Anyone has any idea? Still haven't found a solution.
Thanks

PS on Windows 10, icons are small but still bigger than on Linux