Pi clementine no bluetooth

gunter breite

Oct 10, 2022, 5:27:09 AM10/10/22
to Clementine Music Player
Hi there,
 I am a Pi-Grandpa (newbee to this forum) and wanted to change from VLC resective SMP to Clementine.
 I managed to install Clementine but at first it would play an mp3 file, however no audio output was given at all.
 After hrs of experimenting with settings (output devices - which does not accept any changes ??) I sort of last resort hit "regen". And voila audio is produced via the Pi's audio jack.
 However, I would want to direct this back to Bluetooth (which was perfectly working with SMP & VLC) but unfortunately I am a bit lost and miserably fail on this issue.
 Any idea pointing me into a possibly right direction ??
any help appreciated
Gunter

Garthhh

Oct 11, 2022, 10:21:31 AM10/11/22
to Clementine Music Player
What operating system

gunter breite

Oct 13, 2022, 3:26:58 AM10/13/22
to Clementine Music Player
Hi.
OS is 32bit, buster ...
I've tried again. The moment I install Clementine my BT goes broken. Speaker seams to connect but no audio. After Clementine install also SMP & VLC loose audio. Only the Analog Jack is working.

gunter breite

Oct 13, 2022, 3:47:00 AM10/13/22
to Clementine Music Player
I forgot, the Pi is a 3b+, I try use the onboard BT, it is not headless.

gunter breite

Oct 18, 2022, 5:17:36 AM10/18/22
to Clementine Music Player
Hi there again,
 anybody got Clementine working with Bluetooth on a RPi 3b+ and a OS like me ??
 For me: The only way to get BT back (with VLC and SMP) is to reinstall the OS from scratch ??
 Where do I have to look, what am I missing ??

 Any hint welcome
 thanks a lot
Gunter