CKANCon 2016 is tomorrow!!!

Ashley Casovan

Oct 3, 2016, 11:11:12 AM10/3/16
to CKAN Global User Group
Hi everyone,

It's CKANCon Eve!

We can't wait to see all of you tomorrow, and hear about all the great stuff that you're doing!

Some important logistics of the event are as follows:

For our virtual participants please use the following GoTo Meeting

When: Tuesday, October 4, 2016 from 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM (CEST)

*please note that venue doors don't open until 8:15 a.m.

Where: Centro de Convenciones IFEMA Norte – Av. Partenón, 5, 28042, Room F, Madrid, Spain – View Map

Agenda and more details for the event can be found here:

We encourage all participants, especially speakers to review our Code of Conduct in advance of tomorrow.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Ashley

Mika Honkanen

Oct 6, 2016, 12:20:18 PM10/6/16
to CKAN Global User Group