CKANCon 2016

Ashley Casovan

Aug 17, 2016, 9:31:55 AM8/17/16
to CKAN Global User Group
Hi everyone!

We are less than two months from CKANCon 2016, an official pre-event of this year's International Open Data Conference, taking place in Madrid October 4!

As our community continues to grow rapidly, CKANCon will be a great opportunity to learn more about what others are doing with CKAN, and how you can use it in your organization.

We've had significant interest in speaking opportunities for this year's event which is wonderful to see! Many speaking applications have come in the past few days so we are extending the deadline for speaker requests to this Friday, August 19. If you are interested in speaking, please fill out the CKANCon Speaker Request form before 12:00 a.m. EST this Friday.

Finally, we are happy to announce that registration for the event is now open! You can register today for both in person and online participation!

Looking forward to seeing everyone soon!

Ashley Casovan
CKAN Association

Stefan Oderbolz

Aug 17, 2016, 11:33:04 AM8/17/16
to ckan-global...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ashley,

I already sent an email with my proposals to cka...@ckan.org earlier, should I now fill on the Speaker Request Form as well?

- Stefan

Liip AG  // Limmatstrasse 183 //  CH-8005 Zürich
Tel +41 43 500 39 80 // GnuPG 0x7B588C67 // www.liip.ch