Modification of non-creatable array value attempted

Dmitry Leshchiner

Jun 11, 2021, 1:17:14 PM6/11/21
to Circos
Hi everyone,

I am trying to build a CIRCOS plot of a bacterial genome and I want to show it as a single ideogram with many bands. When I try to draw a large dataset I get this message.

On a very small partial dataset it does work, but as soon as increase the size it crashes to this:

Modification of non-creatable array value attempted, subscript -1 at C:/Users/user/Desktop/circos-0.69-9/bin/../lib/Circos/Utils.pm line 742, <F> line 140.

Thank you.

Martin Krzywinski

Jun 11, 2021, 1:18:09 PM6/11/21
to circos-data-...@googlegroups.com