Tig Welding Cart and welding consumable supplies Vote

amphay oudomsouk

Jan 31, 2022, 4:09:59 PM1/31/22
to Hive13 Makerspace
Hello Folks,

The Tig set up has been long over due for a proper cart. Along with that, there are some necessary consumables. Hopefully this will get folks Fire Up to use it. Total is approximately $650. There was a plan on upgrading the Mig cart as well; but to be on the safe side, let's test this HBF cart out first to see if it meets our need.

Amphay Oudomsouk
Tig welding set up.xlsx

Kevin McLeod

Jan 31, 2022, 4:12:08 PM1/31/22
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com
I vote yes, thanks for getting this all together 👍

Dave Velzy

Jan 31, 2022, 4:20:04 PM1/31/22
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com
Count my YES too.
Dave Velzy

Jessica Wolf

Jan 31, 2022, 5:01:36 PM1/31/22
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com

Brad Walsh

Jan 31, 2022, 5:10:25 PM1/31/22
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com

Dave B.

Jan 31, 2022, 6:48:49 PM1/31/22
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com

Tim Yelvington

Feb 1, 2022, 7:17:24 AM2/1/22
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com

Marilyn Clark

Feb 1, 2022, 10:52:42 AM2/1/22
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com

Vicente González

Feb 1, 2022, 12:03:14 PM2/1/22
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com

jsiko...@gmail.com

Feb 1, 2022, 1:01:33 PM2/1/22
to Hive13 Makerspace
yes

John Clark

Feb 1, 2022, 3:25:15 PM2/1/22
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com
I also vote YES.

On Mon, Jan 31, 2022 at 4:10 PM amphay oudomsouk <amp...@gmail.com> wrote:

Jackson Buraczewski

Feb 1, 2022, 5:29:46 PM2/1/22
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com
Yes

--
SENT FROM AN IPHONE BY IJAX. ALL OPINIONS EXPRESSED ARE MY OWN. LICENSED UNDER GNU 3.0 AND OFFERED WITHOUT WARRANTY. AVAILABLE IN ALL 50 STATES AND DC. ASK YOUR DOCTOR IF GMAIL IS RIGHT FOR YOU. CONTAINS AGENTS KNOWN BY THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA TO CAUSE CANCER AND BIRTH DEFECTS OR OTHER REPRODUCTIVE HARM. DON'T PANIC. SPAY AND NEUTER YOUR PETS. LIVE LONG AND PROSPER. ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD. AND THAT'S THE WAY IT IS. 73.

AND WEAR A DAMN MASK

Will G.

Feb 1, 2022, 5:38:57 PM2/1/22
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com

malcolm.m...@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2022, 4:32:18 PM2/3/22
to Hive13 Makerspace
yes, and thanks for organizing and acting.  I'll help assemble/organize the supplies, let me know.

Malcolm

Kate Cook

Feb 7, 2022, 12:33:02 PM2/7/22
to Hive13 Makerspace
yes!

Kevin McLeod

Feb 8, 2022, 11:02:01 AM2/8/22
to Hive13 Makerspace
Reminder: this vote closes tonight

Kevin McLeod

Feb 9, 2022, 9:49:09 AM2/9/22
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com
Due to audio issues in last night's meeting, it was unclear if everyone who wished to vote on this was able to, so we are leaving this vote open till next week's meeting to ensure all voices are able to be heard.

Thanks,

Kevin M.

Kevin McLeod

Feb 15, 2022, 10:41:56 AM2/15/22
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com
This vote is also closing tonight, please register your votes if you have not already.

Heath Blandford

Feb 15, 2022, 8:04:39 PM2/15/22
to Hive13 Makerspace
this vote has passed