Do YOU know where the Bosch Sawzall is?

Kayla Lukawiecki

Mar 16, 2022, 10:26:13 AM3/16/22
to Hive13 Makerspace
In a recent donation of tools, we acquired a pretty sweet Bosch 18V Sawzall. It's since gone missing and we really would like to know where it is

image.png

Jessica Wolf

Mar 16, 2022, 11:32:36 AM3/16/22
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com
Thoughts and prayers that it is returned home safe. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

On Wed, Mar 16, 2022 at 10:26 AM Kayla Lukawiecki <kayla.lu...@gmail.com> wrote:
In a recent donation of tools, we acquired a pretty sweet Bosch 18V Sawzall. It's since gone missing and we really would like to know where it is

image.png

Brad Walsh

Mar 16, 2022, 12:00:15 PM3/16/22
to Hive13 Mailing List
We also have cameras throughout the space so we could dig back and find out when it left. (but we would rather it just reappear).

Thanks,

Brad

Kevin McLeod

Mar 16, 2022, 12:04:05 PM3/16/22
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com
My gut tells me that the most likely scenario here is that someone grabbed it to do something with it for the hive and simply forgot they left it out and it's somewhere in the space...

Brad Walsh

Mar 16, 2022, 4:23:19 PM3/16/22
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com
It has been returned. 😁

Brad

Kayla Lukawiecki

Mar 17, 2022, 12:42:51 PM3/17/22
to Hive13 Makerspace
Honestly, I'll gladly make missing posters for anything in the future