Churchill Quotation Question

Sandy Finlayson

Jul 28, 2022, 6:59:35 PM7/28/22
to Churchill List
Does anyone here know the accuracy of the quote sometimes attributed to Churchill? The phrase in question is "If you are going through hell, keep going".

Thanks

Sandy

Mr. Sandy Finlayson
Director of Library Services &
Professor of Theological Bibliography
Westminster Theological Seminary
Philadelphia, PA

 Scottish Church History Resources:

Chief Scottish Man: The Life and Ministry of Thomas Chalmers.

Also available from WTSBooks.

Unity and Diversity: The Founders of the Free Church of Scotland.

"Google can bring back a hundred thousand answers. A librarian can bring you back the right one." ~ Neil Gaiman

John Meeks

Jul 28, 2022, 11:15:24 PM7/28/22
to Church...@googlegroups.com
Sandy,

Richard Langworth may have to answer your question.

However years ago I purchased a t-shirt from the Churchill National Museum (Fulton,MO) with that exact quotation. I still have that shirt.

Have a good evening,
John

Sent from my iPad

Dave Turrell

Jul 28, 2022, 11:57:31 PM7/28/22
to church...@googlegroups.com
"The most common counterfeit" according to Langworth.