The River War

Cita Stelzer

May 6, 2021, 5:13:29 PM5/6/21
to Church...@googlegroups.com

Any news on the date for publication of the second printing?
We are all waiting to order a copy – or 2….

Cita

Cita Stelzer

Please note new email address:

Ci...@irwinstelzer.com

Lee Pollock

May 6, 2021, 6:22:58 PM5/6/21
to church...@googlegroups.com
They're saying June....no one expected the first printing to sell out so fast....until Andrew's glowing review appeared in the Journal.

David Freeman

May 6, 2021, 8:29:57 PM5/6/21
to church...@googlegroups.com
The second printing is scheduled for late this month (May), which means delivery in June.

HOWEVER: The second printing has already sold out in advance, and the printer refused the publisher's request to increase the size of the second printing. This means that if you have still not ordered the book, you will not be able to obtain a copy until there has been a third printing, which will not happen until the summer.

David

ROGER PENCE

May 6, 2021, 8:58:21 PM5/6/21
to church...@googlegroups.com
Makes me glad I sprung for that first printing!  I guess I can’t really call it a “first edition,” but feels that way to me.
Cheers
-Roger Pence-
Edmonds, WA / USA

Sent from my iPhone XsMax

Cita Stelzer

May 6, 2021, 9:20:03 PM5/6/21
to church...@googlegroups.com

Dave,

            I just ordered a copy from St Augustine’s and they said shipping May 17th or so.

Cita