eitan.br...@gmail.com

Dec 26, 2017, 6:23:47 AM12/26/17
to ChicagoBoss
Hello,

I am new to web programming and ChicagoBoss. I am trying to load my css file but it does work. I have made a directory called "css" inside "/priv/static". My css file is there.
I can not seem to load it from the template.  I have tried giving a relativ and an absolute path in my <link> tag but nothing seems to work. How do I do it?

Thanks
Eitan

Konstantin

Dec 28, 2017, 3:17:38 AM12/28/17
to chica...@googlegroups.com

These files are available by URL "/static/css".

medical.o...@gmail.com

Feb 25, 2018, 1:58:11 AM2/25/18
to ChicagoBoss
Thanks Konstantin!  Your post helped me figure out the path to my external js file.

My js file is located here:

    cb_tutorial/priv/static/js/myjs.js

and I can use the following script tag in a view file:

<script src="/static/js/myjs.js"></script>