Rooster in my yard

B M

Apr 3, 2022, 12:42:03 PM4/3/22
to Chicago Chicken Enthusiasts
Upon returning to my house I found a rooster in my yard.  I live in the Edgebrook area on the northwest side of Chicago.  There is a small cluster of them by the golf course so perhaps that's where he came from.  Either way, I am trying to get him homed.  Please email me if interested.  I did contact a rescue  group but was alarmed with where they take him, likely with malice intentions.  He let's me pet him.  Very peaceful.

.
20220401_185258.jpg
20220401_142502.jpg
20220402_173729.jpg

Helen Cejtin

Apr 3, 2022, 6:49:28 PM4/3/22
to chicago-chick...@googlegroups.com
is it a rooster? I am not so sure!

On Sun, Apr 3, 2022 at 11:42 AM B M <budge...@gmail.com> wrote:
Upon returning to my house I found a rooster in my yard.  I live in the Edgebrook area on the northwest side of Chicago.  There is a small cluster of them by the golf course so perhaps that's where he came from.  Either way, I am trying to get him homed.  Please email me if interested.  I did contact a rescue  group but was alarmed with where they take him, likely with malice intentions.  He let's me pet him.  Very peaceful.

.

Helen Cejtin

B M

Apr 3, 2022, 9:36:08 PM4/3/22
to Chicago Chicken Enthusiasts
I think it is.  What else can it be?

Jennifer Murtoff

Apr 3, 2022, 10:01:33 PM4/3/22
to chicago-chick...@googlegroups.com

B M

Apr 5, 2022, 11:01:00 AM4/5/22
to Chicago Chicken Enthusiasts
Well, looks like this may very well be a hen.
20220404_202738.jpg