login required?

Jennifer Ganger

Apr 14, 2024, 1:19:40 PMApr 14
to chibolts
Hello,
Does the browsable database now require a login? I am currently using it for a class project and I just got a bunch of panicked emails from students. It's fine if they have to create account, but I wanted to check that this is indeed going to be a permanent new feature before I tell them that they need to do that.

Thanks,
Jenny

Jennifer Ganger, Teaching Professor and Associate Chair
Department of Psychology
University of Pittsburgh
jga...@pitt.edu
412.624.3064

Leonid Spektor

Apr 14, 2024, 2:12:17 PMApr 14
to chib...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jenny,

The login is now required. Tell your students to create new account as describe in the pop-up message and after they receive verification email and click on the link in the email, then they will be able to login and use browsable database.

Leonid.