Command to Output Number of Seconds in a Gem

53 wyświetlenia

Sebastian Oliva

nieprzeczytany,
30 sty 2024, 18:15:0430 sty
do chibolts
Hello!

I am using the gem command to calculate how many bullets are in a particular gem over the course of a video. I would also like to know how many seconds are spent in a particular gem (note: our bullets are not all the same length so we unfortunately cannot just multiply the number of bullets provided by gem by a consistent bullet length).

Is there a command that can calculate the number of seconds spent in a gem?

I would appreciate any help; thanks in advance!
-Sebastian

Leonid Spektor

nieprzeczytany,
30 sty 2024, 19:01:2230 sty
do chib...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Try TIMEDUR command without or with +d option.

Leonid.

Odpowiedz wszystkim
Odpowiedz autorowi
Przekaż