Downloading Kideval

Nick Riches

Nov 16, 2017, 4:15:29 AM11/16/17
to chibolts

Hi.

I'm on a Mac, and would like to obtain the Kideval grammar archive. I get the message 'Can't unzip grammar archive. Please download and install it by hand'. However, I can't find this on the CHILDES website. Can anyone tell me where it is? In addition, I presume that the zipped file is a folder called 'kideval' that you pop inside 'lib'?

Thanks

Nick

Leonid Spektor

Nov 16, 2017, 6:28:23 AM11/16/17
to chib...@googlegroups.com
Nick,

The latest version of CLAN comes with KIDEVAL database preinstalled. Please, download and install the latest CLAN and then you will not have to do anything more.

If you are writing about MOR grammar, then getting new CLAN will let you download language grammar without a problem.

Leonid~

Nick Riches

Nov 16, 2017, 6:53:18 AM11/16/17
to chibolts